MA Cambridge, FINANCIAL ANALYSIS MGMNT lll, Harvard University 1055
Financial Analysis Management, III
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Administration, this position is an integral part of the team responsible for the strategic, long-term financial goals of Harvard’s Office of Technology Development (OTD).
This position is responsible for managing a variety of financial analysis activities to support financial planning efforts, budget analyses, and reporting.
Responsibilities, include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for effective staff management, including hiring and orientation, training and development, workflow and performance management, and the promotion of an inclusive and innovative work environment
• Analyze complex financial models and reports; conduct trend analyses and variance analyses
• Manage quarterly and annual budget planning and multi-year forecasting to assist with overall departmental financial planning
• Provide technical expertise, problem resolution and training
• Evaluate departmental financial policies and procedures, recommend improvements
• Collaborate with the department leadership and managers on financial operations
• Ensure financial compliance with University policies and procedures and applicable legal rules and regulations
Candidates MUST meet the following basic qualifications in order to be considered for this role:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Advanced knowledge of budget management, financial analysis and financial modeling; working knowledge of accounting principles
• Demonstrated experience with financial systems and data query tools
• Supervisory experience
Office of the President and Provost
USA – MA – Cambridge
00 – Non Union, Exempt or Temporary
Credit, Education, Identity
Full Time – Monday through Friday. 35 hours per/week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/62b266tnhg3wytzy