US-NJ Closter, V.P. OF FINANCE, Ikbal, Inc. 1144
FEATURED COMPANY: Ikbal, Inc.
CONTACT THIS COMPANY DIRECTLY TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR THIS JOB
Position: V.P. of Finance
Date: August 2, 2016
Location: Closter, New Jersey
V.P. of Finance (Ikbal, Inc.,Closter, NJ)
- Manage all aspects of company’s finance and accounting operations, develop and implement internal control policies, assess the financial impact of potential transactions, direct cash management, arrange financing and investment. (20%*)
- Develop and oversee projects to increase revenue. Structure, establish and oversee specific strategies for the expansion of the company. (15%*)
- Conduct quantitative analyses of information and advice management regarding new investment opportunities, short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions. (15%*)
- Liaise with Turkish parent company and vendors to streamline financial operations.(25%*)
- Approve financial statements, review and approve budgets. (10%*)
- Monitor financial details and coordinate with all departments to ensure that company objectives and legal requirements are met. (10%*)
- Prepare loan applications, research and develop borrowing alternatives (5%*)
*Represents the percentages of time spent on each duty.
Bach’s deg in Finance, Economics, or Business Related Field, 2 yrs exp. Written & spoken fluency in Turkish. 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri. $147,805/yr. Send Resume to Recruitment and Employment Office, IKBAL, INC., Attn: Job Ref #: IKB72370, PO BOX: 56625, Atlanta, GA 30343.